Lighting and Control Manufacturers are invited to join DLC Members (utility and energy efficiency programs) in a full-day of dialog on increasing the adoption of Advanced Lighting Controls (ALCs) in commercial buildings.
- Energy Efficiency Program Managers Interested in Promoting ALCs in Their Programs
- Manufacturers of Advanced Lighting Control Systems & Luminaires
Manufacturers are suggested to send attendees with in-depth knowledge of both lighting markets and technologies. Please no more than two attendees per manufacturer.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND:
- Help Shape the Future of Advanced Lighting Controls Technology
- Discuss Partnership Opportunities with DLC Members
- Provide input to DLC’s forthcoming Network Lighting Controls Specification, Training Programs, Rebate Strategies, and Savings Calculation Tool
- Rooms are available at the Sheraton Hartford South Hotel at the discounted rate of $159 per night. Make your reservation online or by calling 888-627-8263 and referencing the Eversource Controls Summit. Rooms must be reserved by October 5 to guarantee the $159 rate. The hotel is a 10 minute drive from the Eversource campus.
- The Eversouce campus is 30 minutes from Bradley Airport in Hartford, 1.5 hours from T.F. Green Airport in Providence and 2 hours from Logan airport in Boston.